Perfect for a wholesome and berry-licious breakfast, this Berry Delicious Smoothie Bowl is a refreshing alternative for health enthusiasts! It is nutritious and filled with all natural goodness and it’s highly adaptable so you can add and remove ingredients as and how you like it!
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Berries Mixture
- 3 Tablespoons Almond Butter
- 1 Banana, Divided in Half
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/3 Cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/8 Cup Chia Seeds (Optional)
- 1/8 Cup Muesli (Optional)
- 1/8 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Add the berries, almond butter, half of the banana, coconut flakes and almond milk to the blender.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Mixture will be thick. Spoon into large bowl and top with slices of other half of banana, dark chocolate chips, muesli, additional coconut and chia seeds.
- Eat as soon as ready!
halalfoodhunt.com is the hunting ground for you to scout for halal food places in Singapore, make reservationsat restaurants, as well as to get your latest cravings delivered to you. Be handsomely rewarded for choosing halal when you take it one step further by being our FRIEND. Check us out at halalfoodhunt.com!