Fancy a mid-morning Mexican fare? Try out this cafe-inspired Mexican dish, our Huevos Rancheros recipe served with tortillas. Warm your tummy with a piping hot pot of huevos rancheros and warmed up tortillas. You can whip up this sophisticated breakfast in just half an hour!
- 1 Medium Sized Red Onion
- 250g Canned Tomatoes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup Pinto Beans
- 1 Red Chilli
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Cube of Vegetable Stock
- 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 6 Pieces of Tortilla Wrap
- 4 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Dried Parsley and Red Chillies for Garnishing
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel and chop onion, garlic and chilli.Dice red and yellow bell peppers.
- Heat coconut oil in a frying skillet.
- Saute onion till fragrant, then add garlic and chilli.Add in canned tomatoes and break the tomatoes into smaller pieces.
- Add in pinto beans and peppers and mix well.
- Add in the vegetable stock cube, salt and pepper, and stir well.
- Turn off the stove.
- Break the eggs into the chilli mixture.Put the skillet into the oven to bake the eggs for about 5 minutes, until the egg whites are cooked.
- Serve with warm tortilla wraps, and garnish the huevos rancheros with the dried parsley and red chillies.
halalfoodhunt.com is the hunting ground for you to scout for halal food places in Singapore, make reservationsat restaurants, as well as to get your latest cravings delivered to you. Be handsomely rewarded for choosing halal when you take it one step further by being our FRIEND. Check us out at halalfoodhunt.com!