Ever the trusty go-to recipe for breakfast, this quick and easy Pancake recipe is an essential one to have in your arsenal. It’s perfect for days when you just want to stay in and chill and it’s a quick fix for when the little ones need to start off their day. Paired with ice cream of with assorted fruits and you also have a convenient dessert for days when you want to relax and pamper yourself.
- 1 3/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 Cups Self-Raising Flour
- 1/3 Cup Caster Sugar
- Whisk everything is a bowl till smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add spoonfuls of the batter, according to the size that you’d like to make.
- Flip the pancakes when bubbles start to appear on the pancakes.
- Serve with maple syrup, cream and berries.
halalfoodhunt.com is the hunting ground for you to scout for halal food places in Singapore, make reservationsat restaurants, as well as to get your latest cravings delivered to you. Be handsomely rewarded for choosing halal when you take it one step further by being our FRIEND. Check us out at halalfoodhunt.com!